A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Friday 26 June 2009

The night before.....

Today passed, I wouldn't say quite uneventfully, but it's not stuff I want to share with you guys. It was bad, but now on the mend - hopefully!

Tomorrow - now that is a whole new day and it's gonna be busy.
 I am up at 0500 as I am working the early shift then a quick change at work to go to Ivon and Rosie's wedding!  They are both colleagues from work who fell in love with each other.........ahhhhhhh!

This LO is from Rosie's Hen weekend in Birmingham a few weeks ago. We had a great time, drank lots and laughed even more at the Comedy Store, the acts were great! No tales of naughtiness or woe though, we were all very well behaved - promise!
xx

No comments: