A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Sunday 30 December 2012

Long time no blog!!



Hey bloggers,

as the end of 2012 draws to a close I have made a resolution to blog again!

However, as this blog was mainly dedicated to crafty pursuits I have started a new blog which will be more of an online diary, but I would still love to see you all there.

:)

Please come and find me at my new blog

40, Single with rats!!!

http://40singlewithrats.blogspot.co.uk/

  :)

I still pop by the crafty world from time to time, but due to recent events haven't joined in as I would have done in the past. I still enjoy seeing all your creativity and will endeavour to get back into it myself in 2013.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all
much love

Sarah xxx

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Hey Sarah, you've come out of hibernation at last! Hope all is OK, will be watching out for your new blog.
Happy New Year.
x