A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Thursday 23 October 2008

The 1st Verwood Crop

 I visited my mum the other week. She had an old school chum staying with her, and the two of them had been to Corfe Castle for the day.I had intended to join them but got delayed because of work. 
Between them they took loads of photos, so afterwards we set ourselves the challenge of all scrapping the same photo to see how differently the layouts would look.
 Susanne actually chose a different photo to scrap in the end, but mum and I both chose this photo. We also both enlarged and cut out the photo, but our results were quite different.
 This photo sums up my childhood memories of visiting the castle, so that fact that I didn't get to go this time didn't matter in the end. The dark brooding castle keep fills my mind with all sorts of medieval fantasies, so these chipboard flourishes were just the thing to use as embellishments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an amazingly forbiding castle - but the page looks fab