A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Tuesday 28 October 2008

New stash!

Stash!
It's lovely when a pizza box arrives and it's full to the brim of scrapping goodies. Normally by the time it arrives I have forgotten what I've ordered, so it's nearly as exciting as opening a Christmas stocking to fine out what's inside.
A box arrived last week, and to be honest I haven't really looked inside it yet apart from the cursory item check when it arrived. I'm hoping that when I rummage further during the wee hours of the night tonight, I will be filled with some creative inspiration - something which seems to be lacking from my life at the moment. It must be because of the crazy hours I have worked recently in my very serious and non creative job, that all my fun and glitter has gone into hibernation? Fingers crossed.

No comments: