A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Thursday 30 October 2008

Winter Wonderland

Snow! In October?
Ok, I know it's not unheard of, but lets face it - snow and London don't really mix do they?
I couldn't believe it when I went to work last night and all the cars and even some of the roads were covered in snow. It was only raining when I left my house to get the bus, and that's only 6 miles away???
The last proper snow I saw was on a visit to Prague last year, and boy was that cold! I may upload my whole Prague album at some point. It's the first one I ever completed and am really pleased with it.
Meanwhile night duty is not going well.........no call-outs so far, but lots of requests for non glittery statements and really dull stuff. Not the kind of paperwork I was looking forward to this week!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks very, very cold. Such a simple idea but it really does convey the freezing atmosphere