A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Thursday 23 October 2008

Circle of life!



Life is a funny old thing! These are some cards I have made recently, they celebrate the birth of a nephew, the birthday of a loved one and the death of an uncle. I don't make many cards these days, scrapping has taken over, but I still enjoy the odd foray into cardmaking. I'm probably much later than a lot of you but it will be time to start the Christmas cards soon - I always leave it til the last minute so this year I have cheated a bit and bought a kit from a well known shopping channel. Need to get Bonfire night and Halloween out of the way first I think!?

1 comment:

A said...

Hey Sarah:

Good job at cards :) I liked them.

If time is a factor, try some computer tools for designing.

A