A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Thursday 16 October 2008

In the Zone!


I've finally done it! 

Having spent hours reading everyone else's blogs I have decided to write one of my own!
It's birth has been prompted by the fact that I am about to be published and I am very very very excited!!!! I can't show you yet, but hopefully I am about to have a layout of mine published in a reader's gallery of a well known scrapping magazine.
To say I am thrilled is possibly the understatement of the year!

The main aim of my blog is to share some of my work with you all. I love scrapping, my life does seem to revolve around it at times, and I have been known to wake in the middle of the night to scribble an idea onto my notebook - ready to be scrapped when I next have time.
I hope you enjoy my little efforts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely dedicated scrapping area! Everything to hand just where you want it! Wish mine was like that ....