A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Friday 31 October 2008

Happy Halloween!


Halloween came early to the zone this year. Unable to go tick or treating with the little monkey tonight meant we had to improvise. Yesterday the boys managed to hollow out a pumpkin, and it was promptly delivered to me to be carved. No spanish galleon this year either, time was against us so we settled for a cheeky bat instead. Once carved we dressed the little one in his spooky costume and headed out to the back garden for some fun with sparklers. Must be witchcraft in the air co's my previously lacking mojo returned and I managed to produce both of these layouts during the night! The boys are off to a party this evening, but I am sure I will see my fair share of ghouls and cretins during my night shift. I can't wait??!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - Great pages you have definately got your craft mojo back!! Thanks again for a lovely night

Love you!!!!

Big and small monkey xxxx