A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Saturday 16 May 2009

Catch up!

It feels like ages since I have posted here, have blog hopped a little and seen some fabby work by you girls, thank you for those who have sent me hugs and very kind thoughts!

Life moves on I guess and although I haven't really felt like scrapping just yet, to be honest I haven't had the time anyway.
 Work seems to be crazy at the mo, must be something in the water -  although it's not swine flu, and last weekend I went up to Birmingham for Rosie's hen party. I didn't really feel up to going but am glad I did as we had a fab time at the Jongleurs comedy club and I guess it was just what I needed to get back to normal-ish life!? There are some good pics on Facebook which I am going to have to try to make a mini book of somehow, at some point? 
Enjoy your weekend xx

No comments: