A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Friday 22 May 2009

Hellooooo!

Sorry, have been really bad at this blogging business, mainly co's nothing has happened and I still haven't scrapped - still relying on previous efforts to share with you!

Work is dull but going through some crazy changes, not all good ones, and apart from losing my voice completely and feeling pretty ill all week I haven't been up to much!

BM and I are off to a wedding on Sunday, the lovely Laura's, and I am really looking forward to it. I have a fab new frock to wear, am getting my hair done before we go and am going for a cheeky spray tan tomorrow so I don't look so ill and pasty on the day!!!!

May even have to photograph the pale before and tanned after and scrap it to kick start my mojo!

Catch up with you soon
xxxx

No comments: