A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Scary!

Happy Birthday Kate!
Actually it was yesterday, but ran out of time and space with the wedding pics.

Am sat at home now with a HUGE spider trapped under a glass on the floor. BM is on nights and this thing is sooooo HUGE you could make a sandwich out of it!!! But little me - I am too afeared to do anything about it!
BM suggested the Dyson as an option but the last time I did that it had disappeared out of the drum the next time I got the Dyson out of the cupboard!
I don't do spiders!
I really don't do Houdini spiders!!!!

So now I have to sit here with this monster waving at me until BM comes home to rescue me.
Think I'm off to bed soon, it's giving me the evil eye!!!!
xx

No comments: