A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Tuesday 7 July 2009

Tribute!

Well here's the LO I made about the Blur gig in Hyde Park. I saw these papers and they looked suitably music gig/rock band/grungy/festivally flavoured, which reflected the range of different people at the gig perfectly!

It was a great day and BM loved it!

We are watching the Michael Jackson funeral on Sky news at the moment, a typical media circus, which is I guess what MJ would have loved?  It's all quite bizarre and in some ways it still hasn't sunk in that he is no longer with us. His music was fantastic whatever problems he had in his personal life. He is one of those top 5 people for me that I would love to go for dinner with, just to ask him  - WHY? 
 I hope he is at peace now. 
God bless you Michael.
xx

2 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Sarah,loved watching the MJ service, not sure what he would have thought of his children being on such public display! xx

Kit said...

Great LO