A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Sunday 19 July 2009

We're back!

Well we survived the rainy weather whilst camping last week, it was disappointing to say the least but BM and I still had a great time.

Haven't had a chance to sort out my photos yet so watch this space.

We ended the week with the christening of the most lovely cuddly cutest little boy ever - here is the card I made for him and his Mum and Dad. It was a lovely day, but we didn't get home til late last night and I am so tired - need another holiday!!! (Only have to wait a week luckily and then we are off again!!)

I am feeling the urge to scrap but need to go and check out everyone's blogs to see what you have all been up to whilst I've been away.

Catch up soon
xxx

3 comments:

brenda said...

Mornign Sarah, just read your post over my blog and mortifield to see you are one of the blogs I "lost". I am so sorry, it was not intentional and will rectify matters.

I've no idea what happenedind a week or so back, but I lost quite a few when I was messing around with settings and just can't rememeber them all and only been able to back track where they are also followers on my blog if all that makes sense.

Will be sorted in a mo and so pleased you told me.

B x

lisa said...

Glad you had a good holiday Sarah. Shame about the weather though. Hopefully you'll gets lots of sun for your next one.
Your Christening card is gorgeous. I love those little feet.

Lisax

brenda said...

Thanks :) :)

B x