A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Friday 11 December 2009

Too wriggly!!

Hello all, am alive and well and am pleased to say that I have finally made it back into the Zone!!!

Yep! I have finally scrapped something - well a couple of things actually, work and life finally allowed me some quality time to - ME!!!

This is not entirely true though I have to confess, I have had loads of ideas of what to scrap, but they have mainly been ideas that involve two small wriggly things that wont sit still long enough to have their pics taken!! Add to that the dark evenings and lack of light for photos and I have lots of stored ideas that will just have to wait for now. I have managed a couple of LO's using not so good pics taken on my Iphone and I have finally started and finished my entry for Nat's Scrapagogo CJ so all is not lost! And if I'm truthful I have had some me time - I have just spent it doing 'other' things!!

Will share the LO's soon, just need to photograph them in daylight!
Am off for some paw therapy again this weekend. Two large dogs, fresh air and a cold wet beach beckon.............bliss!!!
xxx

2 comments:

brenda said...

Told you we would all be here when you made it back Sarah.

Enjoy the beach with your four legged chums, I don't go often, too far away, but love it when it's windy and no ones about.

B x

lisa said...

Lovely to hear from you, Sarah. Enjoy your weekend, it looks like it's going to be cold but sunny. Perfect outdoors weather.

Lisax