A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Sunday 21 November 2010

dot.com.christmas


 I need to share these with you.
 Yes, I know, gasp, I appear to have made some Christmas cards already!!! Bit early for me and not my normal style either, but make them I did!


Several weeks ago (sorry, it's taken me a while to find the time) I was sent some crafting goodies to play with by the dotcomgiftshop.  They sent some decoupage shapes, ribbons and 3D toppers all of a Christmas theme, and this was what I came up with yesterday.

 I have to say that I am quite pleased with them, and the Basic Grey Eskimo kisses papers were just the right colours to go with the toppers. I used green backing papers out of the Papermania range for the olde world style cards, and some sentiments from craftwork cards.

They also sent this cute set of nesting boxes - had to find a co-ordinating set of papers to cover them with and the Papermania - Secret Garden pack seemed ideal.  Now I am going to fill them with craft goodies to tidy up the Zone!

Thanks for stopping by.
Sarah xxx

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this our fabulous Sarah, love the boxes too.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

Morning Sarah

Note to self - "if Sarah is making cards, then I should try harded with l/o's".

All super though and loving those boxes, I have a bit of thing about boxes.

B x

lisa said...

Well done getting on with your cards. These are gorgeous, very modern. I love the papers. I've made loads but as they're all bound for a craft fayre in a couple of weeks I'll probably be making my own a week before the big day!!!!
Those boxes will look fab in the zone. What a great pressie to be sent.
Hugs Lisax

Rachel said...

beautiful work, well done on getting a early start :) x

Lynda said...

Wow Sarah - fabulous cards and boxes!

Love Lynda xxx