A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Sunday 14 November 2010

Oh the weather outside is frightful!

So I am having a cosy idoorsy pyjama Sunday today.
It is cold and grey and wet outdoors and the boys and I are all snuggly and warm, (well they are asleep inside their tent) after a late brunch of toast and soldiers, coffee and fruit juice. And yes, they all had toast corners too!
I've been in the Zone, loafed on the sofa watching rubbish TV and enjoying all the new Christmassy adverts, and have had a great relaxing weekend - just what I needed after the last few weeks activities and before the next few weeks begin - it's scarily not long til Christmas you know, and there is lots going on in my world!
I also thought I would share two LO's today, the top one is from one of Sam Ball's classes at the Getaway which seemed somewhat apt today, being Remembrance Sunday,  and the second is another I made whilst there, although not one of the classes. You can't see it but I can tell you the leaves are crackled accented to within an inch of their lives. I can't seem to help myself when it comes to Squirrels, this little chap was in Dulwich Park, but my little chums in my back garden have reappeared too and are busy munching the nuts I threw out for them this morning!
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
xxxx

5 comments:

Lynda said...

Oh these are gorgeous Sarah - may the relaxation continue (for the rest of the day at least!)

Love Lynda xxx

Emma said...

Lovely LO's Sarah, that top one has such pretty colours. Sounds like a lovely day, I had things to do but I am in my PJ's now watching Back to the Future!

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous layouts.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

Hi Sarah

Bag blogger here, can only apologise I've missed some posts, just not enough hours at the mo.

Super work as usual on display.

B x

Unknown said...

beautiful page's you made sweet pictures to.
byebye,Lean