A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Oh me, oh my!


At the GogoGetaway, if you haven't already heard, this super fabby talented lady joined us for fun, frolics and photographs. 
BIG Yaaaayyyyyy for Kirsty Wiseman!!!!!

She took some super pics of yours truly and made me look real perdy!!!
I lubs them a whole BIG lot!!


This is me, now, at nearly forty!
Me having had a mostly horrendous 2010 but now recovered and functioning and raring to go.
I likes how I am now and know what I can deal with and cope with and it has made me stronger!!
As I chase Fred and Barney out of mummy's papers for the umpty millionth time and watch them nearly fall off the sofa into my cup of tea, I smile!
 I like my little old life, what I do and who I do it with! I like my mini spur of the moment adventures, and my futile attempts to find time to scrap them and the people I have met along the way.
Life is good!
Yesterday I touched a boys knee and I liked it!
Who knows what tomorrow will bring - bring it on.
xxx

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

What great pics Sarah.
luv
Debby

lisa said...

What stunning photos, Sarah. I'm so glad you are in a good place again now!!
The Lo's from your last post were beautiful, I especially liked the first one, there is so much going on, I always struggle with this sort of idea. You have inspired me to try again.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs Lisax

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures .