A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Monday 24 August 2009

Candy sweet

Still nothing to report from the house of monkey. Life is so dull when work gets in the way of fun stuff and scrapping!

Still no huge pizza box from Scrapbook.com yet either. Maybe my post lady has decided to become a scrapper - intrigued by all the parcels that come to my door??

Pop over to Becky's blog, she has some fab candy to celebrate her blogoversary, and you just have to tell her what your fave candy is. 
I can't decide between Wispa's, Lindt truffles or Chocolate Oranges. Ooh - I feel a page coming on.................

xxx

3 comments:

Twiggywinkle said...

I think you like little hedgehogs!

Emilie said...

Great LO! I am always inspired when I see how you add more than one pic on your page!

lisa said...

Hi Sarah. Your parcel sounds very intriguing. Can't wait to see what you do with it. I've just been having a browse at all the layouts you've done while I've been on my hols. You put me to shame. I love your holiday mini book. I plan to do one too, although at the speed I scrap, it'll probably take until next years holidays to finish!!!!
Have a great bank holiday whatever the weather.

Lisax