A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Saturday 29 August 2009

View from a bridge
























































Whilst perusing my photos for my scrappy weekend I remembered that I hadn't shared the pics from my walk home with you - last week when we had some lovely hot weather.
I travel this route everyday and it never ceases to amaze me how different it looks in the different light of our seasons. I keep meaning to photograph it properly but only ever seem to have my phone not my camera with me. 

Back to this weekend - I have been scrapping happily ( will share later) between several loads of washing (yawn) but am surprised how cold it has gotten this afternoon. I am going to have shut up the patio doors in a mo co's I'm getting too cold.

Off for a mooch round blogland for some inspiration, I've got to make a couple of birthday cards - one for BM and one for a 1 year old!!
Enjoy the weekend.
xxx

1 comment:

BND said...

Wish I could enjoy such a wonderful walk to work :-)