A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Monday 23 November 2009

Interference!

Hey bloggers!

Please bear with me whilst I readjust to my new found freedom.

Work continues to be stressful, busy and frustrating but also very rewarding.
Unfortunately certain people in my life were not mature enough to support me in the line of my duty and we have parted company.

I have been very busy but not had a chance to scrap recently and have only made a few cards.

Normal service will resume shortly but I have enjoyed reading your blogs in the interim.
Hurrah for scrappers and crafty folk!!

see you soon

Sarah xxx

4 comments:

brenda said...

Hello Sarah

Was worried I had not visited due to this eye op and when I did pop over yesterday saw no posts and wondered if you are OK.

Pleased you are, some thing apart by the sound of it.

B x

Judi's friend said...

More than a week without your entertaining blog caused me to worry that something disastrous had happened to you, so very relieved to see you back again.
Such a shame when people let you down - enjoy your freedom!
How are Harry and Wills?

lisa said...

Hi Sarah. I suddenely remembered in bed that I'd read your post but had to dash off and didn't leave a comment and I forgot to come back. So sorry. I just wanted to say that it's lovely to hear from you.
Sounds like life is a bit tough at the minute but hang in there and get back in the zone it's wonderful therapy.
I've left you a little something on my blog 'cos you always make me smile with your lovely photos and layouts and inspiration.
We still love you!!
Hugs
Lisax

Anna said...

Sorry to hear your going through a rough time. There is an award on my blog for you, oh just saw you also have another, so now you have 2!!