A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Wednesday 23 February 2011

A little out of season?

 Hello all, hope you are well?
Just a quickie post today to let you know I am still here and haven't been sent any death threats for daring to share the last post with you all.....???
It seems that everyone survived the viewing too, which is good!
:)

A bit out of season today, but then am feeling a bit poorly whilst down here playing with Grannywen. Am trying to rest and relax and scrap with her but have been feeling soooo run down. I managed to sleep for about 16 hours yesterday and was in bed for just after 8pm!! Must be all these long shifts catching up with me?
Anyway - this LO was one I made last time I was here. Seems a bit sad now but wanted to share it anyway, and still need to take some photos of the new LO's I have made!
Enjoy, and will catch up with you again when I am back home
xxx

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh its a fab layout and it may be sad now but it was important to scrap and a lovely memory.
luv
Debby

Lynda said...

Awwwwwwwww - sweet memories eh!

Love Lynda xxx

lisa said...

It'll be special to look back on in years to come, Sarah. It's a beautiful LO as always.
Sorry to hear you're a bit under the weather but glad you are enjoying your week away.
Hugs Lisax