A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Sunday 13 February 2011

The slightly melancholy one!

Two LO's for you today, and without wanting to appear sad and melancholy they are on the same theme - the loss of my two little boys.
It's taken me until now to scrap the photo of little Wills grave, I don't know why, he is happy and safe now and Wilf the gnome looks after him
but it has only been with the very sad loss of Harry this week that I realise what these two little chaps meant to me.
These guys are my family!
They are who I go home to at night after a weird, crazy day at work, and they never complain what time it is.
Don't get me wrong, I have family (parents, who I love very much), but they are not close by and not part of my household as it were. My family consists of small furry people who love me!

These two were such awesome characters with HUGE personalities. 
I miss them!
On a grey Sunday like today when photographing LO's is nigh on impossible, I miss the sunshine that their little nibbles and squeaks brought!
xxx

6 comments:

Emma said...

So sorry to hear about Harry, he was such a sweet little thing. x

debby4000 said...

Two fab layouts and I understand how special your furry friends are.
luv
Debby

Lynda said...

They were both truly loved and it shows how much with these.

Love Lynda xxx

Rachael Elliott said...

Lovely pages Sarah, especially love the Oh Harry one it is fab!!

lisa said...

Well done for scrapping your photos, Sarah. They are perfect.
Sending you another big hug today.
Love Lisax

Unknown said...

Lovely and beautiful pages you made with the sweet guy..and his grave
byebye,Lean