A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Saturday 5 February 2011

Seven days, was all she wrote!


So, here we are again, another seven days have flown past without me visiting blogland.
Not sure why really, haven't done much apart from working - yes I know, same old lame excuse, but have just finished my run of ten on the trot, so was pretty tired and have been busy preparing for a trial next week. That and working a 19 hour shift on my last day meant all I did yesterday was sleep and loaf on the sofa!

Not today!

I am determined to get my mojo out of the box along with a few untouched Scrapagogo kits and create stuff! I also have a load of birthday cards to make this month, some imminent, so I need to get my mojo on sharpish!!

Looking out of the window it is fairly dull and gray again and decidedly windy, so no need to venture out - unlike today's LO - back in the summer and Harry had a ball playing in Grannywen's garden. I wonder what the twins will make of it this year???

Have a great weekend everybody!
xx

4 comments:

Granny said...

Maybe Barney will turn out to be a champion swimmer - unlike Harry!

Emma said...

Love that layout Sarah, really bright and colourful, good luck with the scrappy mojo!!

Lynda said...

Oooooh that's a fabulous layout Sarah - very Summery!

Love Lynda xxx

lisa said...

Sounds like you've been busy Sarah.
I popped over to have a look at these cards but no sign, are you hiding them??? Come on let's have a peek, pleeeease.
Your LO is so lovely and Summery, oh how I long for the sunshine again. It's been wet, wet and and soooo windy here, just horrible.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Hugs Lisax