A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Tuesday 15 February 2011

This time last week?


Thank you for all your lovely messages and hugs - it really does mean a lot to me to know there is someone out there who cares!!!

I can't believe that this time last week I was rushing home to whizz poor Harry up to the vet - it seems like a lifetime ago now and I am still not sure that the twins have got used to the idea that he isn't there any more.
 I know I miss his nosy little furry whiskers when I come in the door, and there seems to be a very minor battle occurring whilst they decide who is now top rat!!?
I wanted to share these today, the cards I made the other day (before all this sadness)  and which I know Lisa will have been waiting to see. They are nothing exciting - my cards never seem to be, not sure why I can't translate my scrapping ideas onto the smaller canvas, but it must also be why, despite my trying I can't get a good mini book going either????

Anyway, I came home to this lovely gift in the post today - its from my lovely friend Eva (who has many talents and is my new found angel, if you are allowed to be an angel when you are a vicar??).
 It brought another little tear to my eye as she has even captured Harry's little smile!



Bless her and bless Harry xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ooowauw what a lovely and beautiful gift so sweet.
And the cards you made are wonderful to.
Misty is still at the vet and snooringgg,so i have to call again after one hour..thanks for your sweet words and i wish you all the best..
byebye,Lean.

lisa said...

What a beautiful gift to be given, Sarah. Your friend has a huge talent.
Thanks for sharing your cards, they are gorgeous. I love the bright colours. I'm so glad there is someone out there that has trouble transferring scrapping to cards. I can sit and scrap a page without really thinking about it but sit for hours wondering how to lay out a card.
You've made a brilliant job though and I'm sure whoever receives them will be thrilled.
Keep your chin up!!
Thinking about you my friend.
hugs Lisax

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards Sarah and what a wonderful drawing of Harry.
luv
Debby