A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Friday 4 March 2011

The week that flew by!!



Gosh!!
Not sure where this week went but it was a good one! And today was the start of my weekend so I have done all my chores already!!
After a slow start, (working the weekend left me feeling quite tired and miserable), I attended a seminar on Tuesday which was very entertaining and informative and led to some afterwork drinks and then dinner which was hugely enjoyable! It's so nice to get out and meet new people sometimes, especially when it was an impromptu affair - fabby!!

My working week itself was quite uneventful - luckily, but I went to the cinema last night with some other chums, which led to nibbles and a quick jug of Sangria afterwards - even more fabby!!

We went to see Black Swan which was enjoyable, but not what I expected. Everyone had said how disturbing its supposed to be, but I'm not sure what it says about me that I didn't think it was the least bit disturbing - you should try an afternoon in my office for that!!!
It was very nice to see Vincent Cassel though - that twinkle in his eye..................tres bien!!!

Anyhow, todays LO is a bit random - no link to anything in particular, just a fun page with a fun picture!
Hope you all have a great weekend.
xxx

3 comments:

lisa said...

Glad you had a good week, Sarah. Some nice outs by the sound of things.
I love your LO, what a brilliant photo and all your swirls are gorgeous, right up my street.
Enjoy whatever you do this weekend.
Hugs Lisax

Unknown said...

this is cool great idea and a cool picture.
happy weekend!

Lynda said...

That's a great photo and a fab layout to show it off!

Love Lynda xxx