A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Monday 27 June 2011

Life's laundry!

Yesterday Grannywen and I went out to lunch. It was a bit of a magical mystery tour as she didn't have a clue as to what or where we were going! To be fair, I only had a half a clue as I needed to drive us there without a map so that she didn't suss it out!
We arrived at the Mill at Gordleton and it was fabulous and magical to say the least, but more of that in another post!

I returned home last night on the train, along with all the great unwashed but am now enjoying some sunshine before heading off into work this afternoon. No washing to hang out today as I didn't get up early enough but this LO shows a regular feature on my patio!
Not sure what my neighbours think when they see this as they don't  actually know who lives with me???

Hopefully Grannywen will have managed to convey Barney back to the vet this morning for his second injection, she can't really tell the twins apart. Hopefully it's not Fred who went??  The vet suggested marking him up with nail polish which I grudgingly agreed to,  and he was duly splodged with pink, but by the next day it had all come off so watch this space as to who went???? Amazingly, after his first visit on Friday his funny sniffle seemed to disappear so fingers crossed all is well.
xxx

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Awww this is so sweet Sarah - glad to hear Barney is on the mend too.

Love Lynda xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous layout Sarah, especially the washing line. I manage to catch up with all the posts I've missed too.
luv
Debby

lisa said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day, Sarah. Mystery tours are so exciting.
Love your LO, what agreat thing to take a piccy of. Your little clothes line at the bottom is great.
Hugs Lisax