A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Monday 20 June 2011

Rain rain go away

Guess what? 
It was sunny all day today, right up the time it came for me to cycle home and then it chucked it down!!
Typical!!
Typical Wimbledon weather wouldn't you say?

So, the weekend was ok, a few bits to do but nothing that led to overtime or late nights thank goodness. This week is busy with appointments for me but at least I finish on Thursday so only a short week - hurrah! Then I am off to Grannywens for the weekend and am hoping for some sunshine and at least one dry day to check out my tent and the pole situation?

Another LO I forgot to share from last Septembers riding trip to Wales, the weather was somewhat similar that weekend too, sun and rain, oh well it didn't spoil my fun!!
xxx

2 comments:

Lou said...

great layout Sarah, love the touch of fabric. I got caught in a downpour today too :)

brenda said...

We expect no more for Wimbledon do we Sarah.

Off to have a little nose round to see what you've been up to and wanted to say thanks so much for your visits, I so appreciate them even if I can't gad about blogland as much I would like.

B x