A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Behind again!!

I seem to have lost another week and fallen behind with my blogging again! To be fair I have been quite busy and for once it has not all been work!! Hurrah!
I went away camping for the weekend and have lots of pics to share - just need five mins to upload them from my camera, and I still also have the fab lunch pics to share from when I took Grannywen out for her birthday, and of course I then need to print them so I can scrap them!
Really I need an extra few hours on each day to complete all the things I want to do???
I will leave you with these pics of the boys, larking about at Grannywens and loking pretty darn cute I think!?
 
Catch up with you soon xx


1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh I love this layout and those letters are perfect.
The cheeky chappies are looking fit and well.
luv
debby