A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Tuesday 5 July 2011

My Moleskine pics so far

 So, after a shopping trip to the Range, Hobbycraft and few purchases on Ebay I am up and inking......
This is the first art journal I have made so who better than Kirsty Wiseman to lead us all through it.
The pages are quite personal and will include hidden tags with more meaningful journalling on them,

I haven't made those yet as I am still having fun making my pages

and this is my journey through journal land so far

There are still some things that I will add and amend

but so far I am REALLY enjoying myself 

and this creative journey!!

I love it and hope you do too! For more info pop over to Kirsty's blog, I think she still has some kits for sale over there.
xxx

2 comments:

brenda said...

This looks like a lovely project Sarah and nice to create something so personal to you.

B x

lisa said...

Your garden is looking perfect for relaxing in, Sarah, you sound like you had a busy Sunday.
Love your journal pages, you've been busy there too. Glad you're having fun.
hugs Lisax