A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Thursday 26 February 2009

Paradise found 2!





































Here's just a taster of the fab day I had yesterday. 
I took so many photos it will be hard to know which ones to scrap! Andy was superb teaching me to use my camera and I didn't even mind when I got wee'ed on by the lions - twice!!!!! I guess it was a sign they liked me huh? It certainly meant the tigers were keen to sniff me afterwards which made some great pics!

I think it will have to be a mini album dedicated to the day - certainly not one I will forget in a hurry!
Thank you Monkey - you have many gold stars in the bank for this one! xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what that tiger is thinking about little you???!!!

Anonymous said...

And what can I do for you little girl?