A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Saturday 29 May 2010

BH madness on Wisteria Lane





In true British style the weather today has gone to pot!
No baking hot sun like last weekend - when I was working I might add!!

So what do most British people do on a bank holiday weekend?

Go to a garden centre if course!

Well, Homebase to be precise as they were having a sale.
I don't live on wisteria lane but with this nice white picket fence I could do, except that it is only about 10 inches high, and I am hoping that it will work as a harry enclosure??

I also bought some kindling wood and coals as I am finally going to fire up my chiminea and need to season it first, my only problem is that I need some sand to go in the bottom and didnt want to buy a huge bag of it - will have to head off to a pet shop too I think?

I have managed to set up my new printer and it seems to be working ok, so I will be off into the Zone shortly to conjur up some creativity, will share tomorrow.
Enjoy your Saturday evening
Xxx

- Posted from my iPhone!!!

No comments: