A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Wednesday 9 June 2010

A trip down memory lane


After twittering on about nothing much in yesterdays post cos nothing much had happened, I then got a phone call from a super fun chum and we popped out for a quick spin in this......



We popped to Waitrose for some end of the day bargains and then had a cruise up town and along the river. It was a lovely evening after the earlier rain and we posed in sunglasses with the roof off to visit this




a super cute elly at the Chelsea Pensioners home and then after waving at Liz and cruising down the Mall where there were flags a plenty for trooping the colour and even several horses as they did a practice run, we waved at Ben before toodling back home.
London really is a fab city you know - I love living here!





It was great fun and we drove past places that I hadn't been to for years, a real trip down memory lane!

Speaking of which, I don't know why I had the sudden urge to scrap this photo - it popped into my head after rediscovering this yellow floral paper in my stash and it instantly made me think of it - something to do with my little yellow dress I think, but the photo, yes is me, when I was quite small as you can see, and a family friend gave me a Black Jack - remember those?

Well I do - never forgotten it, co's I didn't like it then (hence the black sticky mess I was in) and I don't now!!??

Still can't believe I was once blonde!!
Enjoy! xx

4 comments:

brenda said...

Top down and shades on is the only way to do it Sarah. Not ashamed to say I love posing in my baby.

Yes London is a wonderful City and I always think no matter how many times you tour round, you always find something new.

B x

Unknown said...

sweet little you lovely lay-out .Great car for your trip!!!!!!

lisa said...

Look at you in your posh wheels. I bet you turned a few heads during your trip!!
Love the LO, what a cutie.
Have a great weekend.
Lisax

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.