A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Nearly there!


Half way through the week!
Short week for me as I have taken Friday off, so only today and tomorrow to get through - yippee!
Looking at the weather though it looks like it will be a wet weekend unless they get it wrong again like they did last week, have to wait and see!

Just to show that I do scrap other things than the ratties here is a layout I made about a meadow near Batemans, home of Rudyard Kipling. 



It's not often we see lush meadows like this anymore and it really made me want to run through it with plaits in my hair and wearing a gingham skirt?? Probably should be singing too but I am neither Maria von Trapp nor Heidi!!?
I have actually been quite industrious this week. I managed to complete some more LO's and I have even waded through some of my dust and cleaned it away!! I can't do anymore of course as the dusters now need washing and I have run out of polish??? Good excuse huh?

Harry is ok, I think he is getting a bit bored being on his own and doesn't really find his jaunts round the lounge quite so much fun anymore - been there, done that, is his attitude! It's going to be some weeks before he has some chums so play with so am trying to think of ideas to keep him entertained - any suggestions gratefully received!
Toodlepip!
xxx

7 comments:

Polly said...

Hello! - I love those butterflies, they're fab.

I know I'm a little late, but am so sorry to hear about Wills. Glad you and Harry are bearing up though.

I've not got much experience at rat entertaining - maybe you could set him up some kind of treasure hunt around the room for exciting treats to sniff out. In my mind, it's a bit like the ratty version of The Crystal Maze, but maybe that's taking it a bit too far. Can't imagine the Crystal Dome holds as much appeal if you're a rat!

P xxx

Unknown said...

This layout is.....WAUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW love it your picture details title....colours everything its a beauty....byebye.

Unknown said...

by the way Heidi hasn't have pink ears....

Lynda said...

The border you've created around the photo is absolutely amazing! Gorgeous page.

Love Lynda xxx

Emma said...

Gorgeous lo Sarah, beautiful butterflies, hope u find something to amuse Harry!

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Sarah stunning layout. Poor Harry, hope you find something to keep him entertained.
luv
Debby

lisa said...

Your LO is just stunning, Sarah, I love the swirly circle and the butterflies. You have given me loads of inspiration with this one!!
You'll be finished for the weeekend by now so I hope it's a good one and the weather cheers up a bit for you. We are off to see some meadows just like this one and to give you a clue I might just bump in to the Von Trapps!!!
CU soon.
Hugs Lisax