A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Friday 6 August 2010

Oh no - not him again!!!

Sorry - more ratty LO's to share and as the weather is so rubbish a reminder of the sunny days we had a few weeks ago!
I really love this page (if I do say so myself), it's so bright and colorful, more Gogo kit magic, but I just love the expression on Harry's face - he really is smiling, and although this was just at a very sad time I think he appreciated the effort put into making his garden adventure playpen!!

In other news, I have now sold my little sporty car for spare parts and got some quite good dosh for it - so I can pay off a chunk of my new car too! It's still quite sad for me, but I know she is off to be reborn and transformed into new gloriousness for someone else, so it's not a complete waste!
It means I have a very quick trip down to Grannywen's tomorrow to wave her goodbye. I am not staying this time as I don't want to cause Harry too much disruption!

I have found some new chums for Harry but they are too little to come and play yet - we have to wait til the end of August, but I am very excited. I saw a picture of them today and they are sooo cute! Not sure how much of a hassle having three young boys in the house is going to be, but I am sure there will be many more amusing ratty adventures to share with you along the way.

Am off to spend the rest of my afternoon in the Zone!!!
Toodlepip!
xxx

4 comments:

Emilie said...

This is such a fun LO! This photo really made me smile! Great LO!

Lynda said...

Very bright and cheery - can't wait to see piccies of your new boys too!

Love Lynda xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely colours and a sweet pic.I can't wait to see Harry's new friends .
byebye have a great weekend [sorry about your reddy],Lean.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO, I bet you can't wait to get the new boys!

XXX