A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Friday 19 December 2008

Dear Santa

Ooooh not long now!
No more work for a week, last minute shopping and wrapping and trying to hide things from the monkeys, I'm getting really excited now!

I've been stuck on this layout for days, mainly because I have been at work, but also I'm not really happy with it. I didn't take the photos and am a bit disappointed with them - small monkeys face was a picture whilst talking to Santa, and we really thought the elf photographer had captured his  expressions. Sadly she seems to have been lying on the floor at the time ( too much elf juice? ) and has missed them by being at the wrong angle. This was the best of the bunch though, and I guess it has nearly  captured the moment when things are still magical at 5! 

No comments: