A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Monday 8 December 2008

Top Dogs!

Oh! So much to scrap, so little time. I have only managed one and a half layouts this evening as I was interrupted by the season finale to Spooks!
I'm not sure what was more exciting - Spooks or the furry friends from this layout. 
As I said we went to Hever Castle yesterday and had a fab family day out. We were lured by the promise of Santa and a husky ride. Sadly small monkey was 3 years too young to be allowed to go on the husky ride - can't see why, but we made the most of petting and stroking them, and watched as they pulled the other lucky visitors. Small monkey was fascinated, and I just wanted to take them all home.

No comments: