A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Friday 19 December 2008

It's beginning to feel...................


......a lot like Christmas!

Finally!

The pressies are all wrapped and I can now sit down with a glass of wine and relax, the festivities start here.

I went for a float this afternoon, 2 hours of warm cosy bliss and was hoping to feel all rejuvenated and full of inspiration this evening. Sadly due to the non-arrival of a cheeky last minute pizza box from the states, all my projects are on hold, and as I am going away for Crimble I may not even get to blog again?
 If so, my lovely readers, thank you for joining me in the Zone, your lovely comments and a very Merry Christmas to you! Sarah xx

No comments: