A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Soul food!





Having survived the last set of shifts this week and realising that ive just worked for five weeks with only three days off, I have disappeared on an adventure to escape the madness!!

Sorry Harry it means I have left you on your own, but enjoy it because on Sunday your world will be turned upside down when your new chums move in!!!!




How about this for open space and fresh air?
Certainly blew the cobwebs away!
And tomorow I will spend the day on one of these



Yeee haaaa!!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this looks like fun great pictures.
byebye,lean.

Lynda said...

Have fun!

Love Lynda xxx