A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Living in the fast lane


Sometimes life just seems to whizz by you like a fast car, that certainly seems the way at the moment. I don't know where the time is going, but it's nearly time for another week of nights and hopefully lots of scrapping. This week has flown by, and leaving work tonight and seeing all the lights on along Oxford Street it has dawned on me that is also nearly Christmas and I haven't bought or organised a thing yet. Don't know where to start if I'm honest! 
Although we have the weekend off, I really fancy a family day out somewhere, so the Christmas shopping will have to wait another week or so. I have some little woolly hats that came with some smoothies and I can't wait to scrap them -  I have plans for them, but you will have to wait and see. 

No comments: