A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Monday 10 November 2008

Waterlogged?

Look at the weather!!!
We drove back from a lovely weekend in Bournemouth today, did I say drove, sorry I meant to say hoverplaned!  The rain was so heavy and there was so much water on the road that we felt as if we were underwater at times.  We did manage to get home safely in the end, via parents evening, at which small monkey got a glowing report. (We were very proud of him). But still the rain is pouring and I am glad that I don't have to go to work in it in the morning. I am going to stay indoors in the warm and either finish making my Christmas cards or scrap, scrap, scrap to my hearts content.

No comments: