A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Monday 17 November 2008

Sunshine and love

Due to the lack of any sunshine just recently I got all nostalgic for the summer and the fun we had on our holidays. I must have been feeling all loved up too as I have scrapped a couple of layouts just recently that have been about big monkey and how wonderful he is? He never says much about them but I think he is quite chuffed, especially when he sees himself grinning back from my computer screen. 
He finds all this scrapping business a bit bemusing, and while he will happily follow me round the craft shops oooohing and aaahing with me when I find something exciting, he really only goes along to see what the other scrappers look like to see if they too behave like I do and sparkle with excess glitter 365 days of the year?Bless him, I do love him!!!

No comments: