A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Scary Monsters!

Ahh - not the best weekend, a few old demons came out of the woodwork and raised their ugly heads. After one fun filled day of stash and Christmas dec window shopping, a bottle of wine and it all went down the pan! ( The wine was yummy though)
Onwards and upwards, here we are again at the start of another set of night shifts and I am hoping that the cold weather, (and boy is it cold out there), will keep the work gremlins indoors so I don't get called out! I have a couple of half finished layouts to complete and a whole new one about to materialise in front of my eyes.
The fun family day out didn't happen - it has been postponed until the 6th, so you will have to check back to see what capers the monkeys get up to next!

No comments: