A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Saturday 1 November 2008

PDQ ( Pretty darn quick!! )

PDQ papers are fab! I bought some eons ago because the colour mixes on them were beautiful and I thought they would inspire me. I didn't realise at the time what PDQ stood for!
So with a slowly returning mojo, I turned to my online photo cache to see what magic I could invoke.
 You'll know what I mean if I say too many photos, too little time?
As much as I enjoy photography, my passion vastly outgrows my ability to scrap, and I am often faced with the daunting task of which photos are actually to be used on the final layouts - there are just far too many to choose from!
That's why these papers are a godsend. I decided to scrap these shots with no idea about what to actually  do with them, but PDQ papers made it so darn easy! Another night duty, another layout. Enjoy.

No comments: