A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Friday 21 November 2008

Winter Wonderland

Another week draws to a close and the weekend is here - hurrah!!!
It's going to be cold, very cold and our woolly hats are at the ready, although we may not make it out anywhere too exciting to play in them. 
The fair in the park is open from today and we will be sure to end up visiting it again, but probably one evening next week. There is nothing more Christmassy than a glass of mulled wine watching all those clever people who can ice skate!!
I for one intend to settle down quietly this evening, in the warm with a  bottle of wine and my  feet up, watching all the catch up tv that I have missed this week and sketching little ideas in my notebook ready to scrap next week!!!

No comments: