A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Thursday 4 June 2009

Busy week!

As weeks go, I have to say, this one hasn't been too bad. Sure I have been at work everyday and very busy, but I have also managed to slot in some really great stuff too......

On Monday night I went to see Sister act with some of the girls from work. You gotta go - it was fantastic! We laughed, the songs were great and the standing ovation at the end was more than deserved. Great night out!

On Tuesday I got the chance to meet some of the fab ladies from PWL/UKS. Louise and Helen were in town and I snuck off to meet them for an hour or so. They were there taking pics for PWL the Sequel, but it has just dawned on me that we didn't take any pics of us together? Top ladies  - hope they come to town again soon!

Yesterday was a bit of a rollercoaster, had a tiff with BM, but it was sorted out and we had a lovely dinner on work's time and snuggled on the sofa when we got home to watch The Apprentice - wow, didn't expect the outcome of that either???

So, Thursday - what will today bring? 
Last day of work for me, bound to be busy? Looking forward to seeing Grannywen tomorrow.
Will let you know how it goes.
xxx

No comments: