A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Monday 22 June 2009

Wheeeee!

Well,  Wii actually. 

Today I am the very excited new owner of one (courtesy of ebay!!)

We had a little play before BM went to work his night duty and then after some blog hopping and more ebaying, I had another little play, but now I have to go to bed - boo, co's I have to be up at 5.00am!! So short post from me today!

Can't wait to get a wii fit and a dance game and boogie on down and start to get a bit fitter and lose some weight. Am looking forward to dancing round in my lounge and thrashing BM at beach volleyball.
Sadly no photos to share as have been too busy playing???

Night night
xx

1 comment:

Emilie said...

I would love one of those but DH is agains it...

Thanks for all the comments you left on my blog!!!

Take care.