A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Sunday 21 June 2009

Happy Scrappy!

Woo hoo -  I've managed to spend the weekend as intended - scrapping!

I've realised that part of the problem with the flagging old mojo is due to the fact that I haven't been anywhere or done anything worth photographing recently. 
I'm think I'm bored with my photos!

Normally when I have been somewhere I come home and have a frenzy of ideas based on my new pics, but that has not happened recently co's I haven't been anywhere, apart from the wedding which I have now scrapped - both for me and for Laura's book. (I've managed to finish the cover now but haven't taken a pic yet!!)

I have tried very hard this weekend to find 'old' pictures that are worthy of a LO, and discovered to my delight that the wonderful new styles and shapes of 12 x 12 can lift an old pic and give the LO a fresh look. I love shaped and scalloped 12 x 12 - it's so exciting before you even add any embellies, makes the job so much easier so I have made quite a few LO's today. Now I will just have to replenish my sneaky recent pizza box delivery as I have used it all up already...........!!!
xx

1 comment:

lisa said...

Hi Sarah

You certainly don't seem to be lacking any mojo with this LO. It's beautiful. I love that fancy scalloped paper and the colours you've used are so pretty.

Lisax