A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Thursday 11 June 2009

No time like the present?

Haven't had a chance to scrap yet this week despite the new stash I want to play with winking at me from the zone!

Have a few ideas of things I want to scrap but seem to be lacking whatever it is I need to get me started, ie time and a kick up the old mojo.
 I think the last few weeks have had more of an impact on me than perhaps I realised. Time is a great healer and maybe that's what I need still?

Have loved looking at all your LO's and blogs but haven't left any comments as am still feeling a bit lost for words.

Holiday time is approaching and another camping trip , here's a LO from last year when we went out with GW and PJ to Honeybrook Farm.

xxx

No comments: