A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Couldn't resist!

I wasn't going to blog today, have been back in the zone and was just going to let you enjoy the last few layouts, but it's addictive this, and very theraputic!

This layout shouldn't really be shown here. I kind of had a request that the photo wouldn't be added to the blog, and it wasn't. Not as a photo anyway. No-one said anything about a whole layout???
Sorry Matt - couldn't resist!

Just like I couldn't resist not to go and run today after yesterdays spectacular effort, but the big monkey was awake and about before going to work night shift and I couldn't resist seeing him and then I couldn't resist going into the zone and then that chocolate orange that has survived since Christmas.......................!
Oh, temptation is a wicked thing! 
I will run tomorrow and have agreed to meet a chum to run with her on Thursday, so I will be good. These things need to be started slowly, but it's not a resolution for the new year, oh no, it's a return to the old me who slept well and didn't have a large cushion for a behind! I slept like a log last night!  Speaking of which, am off to bed. Nighty night xx

No comments: