A real scrapping blog, living, loving life and scrapping it along the way with ratty adventures thrown in too. Come into the Zone with me and see what the Twins and I are up to today!

Sunday 25 January 2009

Inspirational words

I did it!
Many hours later I have produced three layouts to share with you, starting with this one.
Much to his delight, small monkey did get his Christmas wish of a Playstation and we have now lost him to  the cyber world of crashing cars ( Big Monkey likes the real thing). Last weekend was punctuated with the roar of wheels and crashing vehicles, only interupted by Big Monkeys groans of frustration as he lost yet again in the Demolition Derby game. 
"What are you playing?" I asked, knowing the answer full well but trying to be included in boys world.
 "Dabolition" responded small monkey, and a page was born! 

Also born yesterday, Lily Charlotte at 6lbs 14. Congratulations to Becky and Martin. You know what I am going to be doing this afternoon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dabolition is great word - and the monkeys are concentration so hard on their game. Boys will be boys!